Just So Stories
Read by Geoffrey Palmer
I am the cat who walks by himself and all places are alike to me’ Here are the delightful stories which Kipling first told his own children before setting them down on paper. How the Camel got his Hump, How the Leopard got his spots, How the Elephant got his Trunk, The Butterfly that Stamped, and many others. They remain popular, entertaining every generation, partly because of the story and partly because of the vivid way they are written. To hear them – unabridged as they are here – is to enjoy them in their original form.
Running Time: 3 h 31 m
More product details
ISBN: 978-962-634-250-3 Digital ISBN: 978-962-954-408-9 Cat. no.: NA325012 CD RRP: $22.98 USD Download size: 51 MB BISAC: JUV007000
Buy Download £9.00Buy Download €8.75 + VATBuy Download $15.00 USDBuy Download £7.50 GBP
Downloading on a mobile device?
Currently, restrictions on the delivery of files to mobile devices mean our download titles must be downloaded to a desktop computer and then transferred to the mobile device.
Download links are also delivered to you via e-mail: see Download Shop – How It Works for more details.Buy on CD at NaxosDirect.com
Due to copyright, this title is not currently available in your region.
You May Also Enjoy
Included in this title
- How the Whale got his Throat
- How the Camel got his Hump
- How the Rhinoceros got his Skin
- How the Leopard got his Spots
- The Elephant’s Child
- The Sing-Song of Old Man Kangaroo
- The Beginning of the Armadillos
- How the First Letter was Written
- How the Alphabet was Made
- The Crab that Played with the Sea
- The Cat that Walked by Himself
- The Butterfly that Stamped