Realms of Gold
Read by Samuel West with Matthew Marsh
The letters of Keats between 1816 and 1821 are passionate, revealing and sensitive. Furthermore, it was within the context of these letters that many of the poems first appeared. Perry Keenlyside has selected some of the most revealing of the letters to show the state of mind and attitudes of the poet while he was writing that made him one of the most loved poets in the English language.
Running Time: 2 h 37 m
More product details
ISBN: 978-962-634-437-8 Digital ISBN: 978-962-954-662-5 Cat. no.: NA243712 CD RRP: $17.98 USD Download size: 38 MB BISAC: POE005020 Released: October 2006
Buy Download £7.00Buy Download €6.67 + VATBuy Download $12.00 USDBuy Download £5.83 GBP
Downloading on a mobile device?
Currently, restrictions on the delivery of files to mobile devices mean our download titles must be downloaded to a desktop computer and then transferred to the mobile device.
Download links are also delivered to you via e-mail: see Download Shop – How It Works for more details.
Buy on CD at NaxosDirect.com
Due to copyright, this title is not currently available in your region.
You May Also Enjoy
Included in this title
- Much have I travell’d in the realms of gold
- Great Spirits now on Earth are sojourning:
- On the Sea
- Wherein lies happiness?
- On Sitting Down to read King Lear once Again
- Bright star! Would I were steadfast as thou art –
- Old Meg
- Deep in the shady sadness of a vale
- A casement high and triple-arched there was
- Ode to a Nightingale
- Ode on Melancholy
- Why did I laugh tonight? No voice will tell:
- La Belle Dame Sans Merci
- Ode on a Grecian Urn
- To Sleep
- Ode to Psyche
- A haunting music, sole perhaps and lone
- To Autumn
- This living hand, now warm and capable
- When I have fears that I may cease to be